Business & Corporate
Legal Help to Start Your Business and Keep it on the Right Path
Your business’s health is more than a financial marker – it represents incredible time invested, ideas cultivated, and the burden of seemingly endless decisions to be made. Whether you’re still in the early stages, when an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, or despite all your best intentions, something has gone awry, the advice of an experienced attorney can keep you on track and save your business a lot of money.
At Peck Hadfield Baxter & Moore, we understand the many steps involved with starting or running a business, and offer assistance on a wide range of issues – from good advice, to expert legal representation, when it’s needed.
Details slip through the cracks, no matter how careful you are. Whether you are in your business’s initial planning stages, considering a merger, acquisition, or drafting buy/sell agreements, allow our law firm to guide you through a checklist designed to protect your business from a range of liabilities, so that you can act with confidence. This can also include:
- Choice of entity
- Intellectual property protection
- Board and advisor governance
- Licensing and partnering agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Employment matters and equity compensation
- Real estate purchase and leasing
- Dispute resolution and litigation
Our attorneys offer advice that helps you build and maintain a solid business foundation, allowing your business to avoid any liabilities that could derail future growth.
Experienced Business Litigation Attorneys
While good business advice can help you avoid costly mistakes in the future, our team of attorneys is highly experienced in fighting for you when things go awry. We strive to restore peace of mind to our clients despite a wide variety of issues that can occur.
Challenges we’ve won include:
- a large settlement in favor of our client, a minority LLC owner, who had been unfairly forced out by the majority owners,
- a federal court jury verdict for an e-commerce business owner who was harmed by the intentional misappropriation of trade secrets and a breach of contract,
- obtaining a jury verdict that saved a Utah farm company from disaster after it was intentionally sold infected livestock, and,
- secured a sizable settlement for a farmer we represented after an agricultural warehouse/ wholesaler allowed our client’s crops to spoil.
Our practiced team of attorneys takes your business seriously: we do our research, important investigative legwork, and build your case from the ground up so that nothing is left to chance. Our range of legal services are available to both large and small businesses, with experience representing diverse industries including:
- Preparing agreements
- Real Estate development
Call us today at (435) 787-9700 or contact us online, to speak with an attorney for business legal advice or representation today.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.